<VV> No spark issue (cont)

Michael Cobb themoose at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 14 13:40:43 EDT 2008

Thanks to all who have provided several items to check in tracking down my spark gremlin.

Here's some additional information:

Ignition: Ignitor II.
Coil: Fireball II Coil.
Wires:  Set of 8mm wires.
Battery: New/Charged

Wire was run from before main engine connector to a key on 12v connection.  I found 12.23v at connection, 12.23v throughout the run (checking different places in the line), and 12.23v at the + side of coil when key is "on."

Pulling coil wire from distributor, trying to start car, no spark from coil.  Usually, I would see a bright white spark, but nothing now :(

I'm thinking dead coil :(