<VV> Fan Belt Toss questions

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Wed Oct 15 13:31:56 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

All the information you're asking about is available on the Fan Belt Toss link on our Vintage Corsa home page... www.VintageCorsa.com

I'll check on adding our email to the CORSA site, but in the meantime, here's a few quick answers to your questions...

IS PARTS SWAPPING ALLOWED?...YES, OF COURSE.  Swap space is only $10 for both days.

CAN DISPLAY CARS COME AND GO?...NO.  This is due to the high volume of foot traffic in the location we've been provided within the marketplace area.  Show cars will be on display from 9am - 4pm...

REGISTRATION?...please visit the GWFBT link on our website...

MORE QUESTIONS?...feel free to email us at webmail at vintagecorsa.com .  this edress defaults to my attention, and I can forward as needed.

Couple final notes...
EVENT LOCATION...our area is in a high traffic, high visibility area directly adjacent to marketplace eateries, beverage vendors, clean restrooms, an entertainment stage, and the entire marketplace vendor layout...bring your EZups, coolers, and lawn chairs...bottom line - FUN STUFF, PLENTY OF FRESH EYES ENJOYING OUR CORVAIRS, AND LOTS TO DO!

BRING YOUR CORVAIR PR HAT...as this event is structured to showcase our cars and the Corvair network to potential new Corvair enthusiasts, please feel free to bring your local vendor and /or club print collateral, club banners, etc, to help us convey the broad appeal and support available within the Corvair community. Expect and enjoy the opportunity to make new friends and answer lots of basic questions from people unfamiliar with our cars.

HOTELS...in addition to our official host hotel, there are many inexpensive hotels in the immediate area if you prefer an alternate property - try Expedia and use "near JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT" as the event location is only a few miles from there...

Vairy best,

Rod Murray
Vintage Corsa
www.VintageCorsa.com