<VV> Fan Belt Confusion.

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Wed Oct 15 13:52:20 EDT 2008

Mark, please see below for answers to your questions...again, please see our GWFBT link on our www.VintageCorsa.com home page for official event info...

Thx Rod
Vintage Corsa

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark R Aksamit [mailto:mark at myverderealtor.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:18 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Fan Belt Confusion.

I too along with many others do not fully understand what to expect at this
years toss? I am sure I am not seeing the clearly posted information and may
just need to get pointed in the right direction! Anyone from the hosting
club that can shed light on the basics would be very much appreciated. Here
are questions that I have.

Is there a formal swap meet? If so how much are spaces?  YES...$10 PER SPACE COVERS BOTH DAYS.  CONTRARY TO THE OFFICIAL FORM, IF YOU NEED A VEHICLE ADJACENT TO YOUR SWAP SPACE, THAT'S FINE (SPACE PERMITTING) IF YOU BUY THE ADDITIONAL SPACE.

How much is the cost to enter a car?  $15

How long does the event last?? 12-6 PM ??  7AM - 4PM SATURDAY, 7AM - 2PM SUNDAY

Where can people sign up? Internet? On site?  www.VintageCorsa.com click the GWFBT link.  On-Site signup also ok...

Any help would be appreciated. Tim, I hope this helps you out as well!!

Cordially,

Mark R Aksamit