<VV> Barrett Jackson

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 18 01:06:37 EDT 2008

OR...  Think of it the other way...

If the seller was smart enough to market his (average?) car at BJ for a
better sale price, then good for him.  I was not aware that $5,000 cars even
made it into BJ auctions.  So, I've learned something as well.

Hardly a day goes by that I don't learn SOMETHING on VV.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140