<VV> Barrett Jackson

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 00:56:53 EDT 2008

And I'm looking at the gaps between the body and windshield trim, both front & rear. Not to mention painting the rubber door weatherseal and rubber bumpers. Not over spray, they weren't taped. Also notice the door sill plate and the firewall.

I'll bet this car was pretty rusty and just got a quickie redo.

But look at it this way, if this is a 5K car, all our cars just increased in value.

Roy - Bayshore

 Message: 8