<VV> Barrett Jackson

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 17:10:13 EDT 2008

This thread started with a Corvair selling on Barrett Jackson, so...I guess
it's still Corvair related.
Whenever I see a Barrett Jackson auction on tv, I usually end up thinking:
1) "There's somebody with more money than good sense" and/or 2) 'He REALLY
wanted that car".  Occasionally a car goes for less than expected but
usually if it doesn't reach a high enough amount it doesn't sell.  I'm
generally shocked by what people will pay.

Mike Ioanes