<VV> Leather seats FOR SALE-fit vair

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Sat Oct 18 17:44:37 EDT 2008

I have a pair of gray leather seats from my Corsa 180 that are for
sale. They were installed by the previous owner and were reported to
have come from a Saleen Mustang. They have adjustable headrest and
a power lumbar adjustment. Manual seat track fore/aft adjustment. Flat
mount legs. Appeared to be a fairly easy install in a Corvair.

See the photos section of FASTVAIR web site for 3 photos.

Seats are in Saline, Mi- just south of Ann Arbor- ie:SE Michigan

$25 ea

regards,

Frank Parker
fparker at umich.edu