<VV> 100 Octane Fuel

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 19 15:57:17 EDT 2008

If I could get that fuel for my '67 convert (110/auto/air) I could again
run it at 24º advance like I used to when I was feeding it Sunoco 260. Ran
like a scalded dog and didn't knock one bit. (That combination is the only
one other than the turbo to have the degree extention plate riveted on, and
spec'd for that much advance.) It would easily outrun a 110/auto coupe
without air, despite the added weight of the convertible body and a/c
system.

-Mark