<VV> 100 Octane Fuel

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 22:32:23 EDT 2008

Bob,
     But DHMO (dihydrogen monoxide) is LOTS cheaper!!
     Frank "aquaman" Burkhard

In a message dated 10/19/08 16:32:01 Eastern Daylight Time, Vairtec at optonline.net writes:
I bought about five gallons of the 100-octane leaded fuel that was
available at Summit Point.  I put two+ gallons in my track car along
with roughly seven gallons of unleaded premium, and the car ran very
nicely all day.  I brought the balance home and put it in my
Greenbrier for my local club's Fall Foliage Tour yesterday, with
about 14 gallons of unleaded premium.  The Greenbrier ran happily, too.

I used such a small mix because (a) I think that's all that's
necessary with my essentially stock engines, and (b), like Dave's
fuel, it was over 7 bucks a gallon.  I have a Corvair cheapskate
reputation to protect!

--Bob