<VV> CORSA CONVENTION / FLORIDA HEAT

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Mon Oct 20 07:41:12 EDT 2008

I have questioned many times as to why Corsa has conventions in July
especially in the South or places where it is hot and humid.  You never get
an answer to this from Corsa.  Florida in July as been already said it is
hot, humid, rainy and buggy.  Then they have it at a hotel in the downtown
area which is another problem.  I would not definitely not take a concours
car there due toi the acid rain you get in Florida.
My .02 cents worth.
John Sweet