<VV> CORSA CONVENTION / FLORIDA HEAT

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 15:37:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/20/2008 6:57:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
65crownv8 at gmail.com writes:

The next  question will likely be "why can't we have it in a cooler
climate?", and to  that, all I can say is talk to the folks in the "cooler
climates" and see  if they want to host the convention every 3 years.

Wasn't  Ventura cool enough?  And I haven't heard any complaints on VV about
the  Ventura Convention so Corsa West must have been doing something  right.

Scotty from Hollyweird