<VV> Conventions in the summer

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Sat Oct 11 16:11:16 EDT 2008

I *think* I heard that it's specified in the CORSA bylaws that the national convention is in the summer.  Probably based on the idea, stated several times already, of kids being out of school.  This may not be an issue for some or even most of us, but until the bylaws get changed, it will be.  There are other CORSA (regional) events at other times of the year, like Helen, the Fan Belt Toss, Fire and Ice, etc.  that aren't required to be at any special time.  I will conced that it's fairly warm most anywhere in July and August, but that hasn't stopped me from attending any of the conventions I've been to.  This has been discussed in the past and will certainly be again.

Mike Ioanes