<VV> Longest Race - Chicago

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 12:14:34 EDT 2008

Andy,

I'm trying to hook up with them roughly at Geneva IL on Thursday morning and
hope to have at least a few Corvairs besides my own in the group.  Those who
actually still have jobs probably cannot make it - and that would be most of
CCE.

The Centennial Race will actually pass within about 3 blocks of my home.
The will be on Route 38 (Roosevelt Road) as they go through Glen Ellyn IL.

Anyone else on VV who might want to meet up, give me a call at 630 858-4215.
The actual time/place to meet will of course depend upon the progress of the
WLRC.

Later, JR