<VV> LS CORVAIR PARTS WILL BE AT FAN BELT TOSS!

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Tue Oct 21 12:58:01 EDT 2008

Sent on behalf of Larry Shapiro....

Hello. This is Larry Shapiro of LS Corvair Parts.  We'll be attending this year's fan belt toss with a wide variety of new and rare used Corvair parts at terrific event prices.  Look for our booth and be sure to stop by.

To help ensure that I have what you need, please email me in advance with any specific parts or items that you're looking for.  lashap at cox.net<mailto:lashap at cox.net> .

I will also be buying anything rare, as well as NOS and core used parts - you can email with a list of your available parts for sale too.  For those wanting a complete list of what is on my BUY list, please email me, and I will send you a copy asap.

I'm proud of my 35+ year's experience with the Corvair community, and I look forward to having you experience the LS Corvair Parts difference...the best Corvair parts and re-building services at the best prices.  BTW, my new Harbor City parts and service center is almost ready!!!

I look forward to seeing everyone at the toss...

Larry
www.LSCorvairParts.com<http://www.lscorvairparts.com/>