<VV> Brake Adjustment

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 08:34:17 EDT 2008

I would check very carefully for a partially clogged front brake hose. I may be due to several factors. What happens is the first application of the brakes there is little pressure getting through the hose, then it finally does. This is just one possibility, others  will have different suggestions.
 MIKE KOVACS