<VV> '65 Coupe FS near Munising (UP) MI

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Wed Oct 22 06:33:25 EDT 2008

Hello Folks,

While on a trip across the Upper Peninsula of MI I came across a Corvair
for sale.  It is located near Munising, MI, about 40 miles east of
Marquette and 120 miles west of the Mackinaw Bridge.

1965 Monza coupe, 110/PG, 45k miles, from AZ (no rust on underbody--I
looked), original interior in very good condition, condition of engine
compartment (bone stock) agrees with mileage, age and origin of the
car.  The owner bought the car in AZ in 2003 and drove it home, drove it
around for a while, then decided to redo the paint and repair some lower
windshield rust. This area was cut out and replaced with a Clark's panel,
then a new windshield installed.  The owner and his wife stripped a blue
respray and original medium green paint prior to applying a 2007 Chrysler
metallic copper color.  The windows have dark tint film applied and the car
rides on 14" chrome wheels.

Owner is asking $8900 but is willing to deal.  Call him, Dave Paajanen
[pronounced pah'-ya-nen], at (906) 387-4024.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI