<VV> Safety First ! Prevent car fires!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 25 21:38:58 EDT 2008

If you get a hole in a tank which is not too large, chew - as fast as
possible - a wad of chewing gum.  You can stop the leak - at least for a
while - by plugging the hole with the gum.

The tank capacity on a Corvair car is 14 gallons.

The Corvair sending unit was designed to show empty with 4 gallons left in
the tank.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110