<VV> Slideshow of postcards ALL with Corvairs!

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Oct 26 02:23:14 EDT 2008

Well, I don't know if I can count all the Corvairs, but the EMs far
outnumbered the LMs !

I did notice too that there were a few duplicates (I think) :

Time stamps :
1:21
1:48
2:05
2:44
2:47

Are these variations on the same card, or in there twice ?

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of PatioMatt at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:17 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Slideshow of postcards ALL with Corvairs!

tinyurl.com/Corvair-Postcards           Copy and Paste to your Address
Bar at
top of your browser!

Thanks to Kevin "UNSAFE"  Willson of Juneau ,  Alaska!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Vist my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.
**************Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your
favorites,
no registration required and great graphics - check it out!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir
=
are the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org