<VV> Longest auto race

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 26 21:07:45 EDT 2008

Gary,

Don't get me wrong.  I admire the group and the effort to resurrect at least
a portion of the original (100 years ago) event.

The screw loose comment was in jest.  Most Corvair owners (especially
myself) have a screw or two loose as well.  Perhaps passion is a better way
to say it?  Example...  What % of Corvair owners do you think own only ONE.
My experience tells me that the answer to that question could possibly be in
the single digits.

Later, JR