<VV> mega rare car!! holley for a 95

Jonathan Lawler computerwhiz31 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:16:07 EDT 2008

well folks, today my dad picked up an old avenger GT-15, which is a GT40 kit
car for a hundred dollars. when he pulled off the back hood/trunk, it turned
out to be a corvair engine! more research says that it's a 1964 110
horsepower. the reason i was interested in it, it had a conversion to bring
the stock 2 carbs up into a holley or whatever used to sit there. what do i
need to do to put the conversion onto my 66 95. there was no carb, or any
linkage to give me an idea. the closest i can come to finding another
picture is attached on the bottom. any ideas? i think that you can get the
standard idea from this? does the linkage for clarks' 140 work for this?

--
-jon