<VV> Safety First ! - Chew Gum !

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Oct 26 17:01:38 EDT 2008

Not quite, but give them a few more weeks !

It's a good thing I don't smoke !  That would have been one crispy
Corvair - couldn't let that happen while I waited for 'professional
help' !

-----Original Message-----
From: Sethracer at aol.com [mailto:Sethracer at aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:19 PM
To: chaz at ProperProPer.com
Subject: Re: <VV> Safety First ! - Chew Gum !

In a message dated 10/26/2008 11:59:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:
When the carbs on my Corsa convert went up in flames with no help in
sight, I huffed and puffed and blew the flames out.  Really.

And your eyebrows have almost grown back! <grin> -Seth

  _____

Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no
registration required and great graphics - check
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir
=%0d%0ahttp://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001>  it out!