<VV> Autocross report-long, maybe boring

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 12:52:18 EDT 2008

Warren, this isn't boring - it's a really good read. And it reads just like
a day in the UK - you need to come here. It is currently 40 degrees and
raining quite hard, and we have just spent the day outside servicing my
trailer (it won't fit in the shed and we have to use it tomorrow).

It was a bit like this the day the Scottish guys came for the 8-door. As the
tranny was jammed and it was only firing on 5, it took quite an effort to
get it onto their roll-back. But we managed, after getting cold and wet and
swearing all day. And we all got spanner rash (I expect you call it wrench
rash - when you hurt yourself with a spanner aka wrench).

It has been such fun. I really think you should come and live here - you'd
have a ball. No Barbie dolls here...

Cheers

Mr Muddy Cold and Wet