<VV> Gasoline/Ethanol (no Vair)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 19:53:47 EDT 2008

How old is the trimmer and does it have a rubber fuel line?  Perhaps the
fuel line is not rated to handle the ethanol.  So, it partially
disintegrates and plugs the carb.  If so, change out the fuel line or you
will have the same problem all over again.  Also - during lay-up
periods,give it a shot of gas stabilizer OR empty the tank and carb.

Later, JR