<VV> FW: GWFBT consignment Booth

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Oct 28 00:36:11 EDT 2008

For your information.

Dave Thompson

Vintage Corsa Member

  _____

>From Vintage Corsa

Subject: GWFBT consignment Booth

Attention members:

Vintagecorsa will be hosting a consignment booth to sell your parts at the
GWFBT.

So we encourage you to get in those garages and pull out all those parts you
have been stock piling (you know who you are) but will never use and let's
get them out on tables for sale. There are a lot of Corvair owners that are
looking for what you got; besides you never know if someone leaving the swap
meet spots our booth and we find another previously unknown Corvair
enthusiast!

Our member(s) of our club will work the booth.

All you need to do is tag your parts with a price and name, include an
itemized list of your parts (Please add the number to the tag that matches
your list) for more information and how to bring in / out your parts contact
Chris Pincek.