<VV> Great Western Fan Belt Toss

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Oct 28 00:04:38 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,

How many of you are going to the Fan Belt Toss?

Be sure that you check the link on our webpage for the info. Look on the
left side of the main page. Click on the logo. Check out page 3 below the
registration form. It lists the weekend schedule. There is also a link to a
free entry pass to print and bring with you. Its below the logo.

www.VintageCorsa.com <http://www.vintagecorsa.com/>

I'm looking forward to the 'Toss. I think being right next to the
marketplace swap meet will make it so much more fun. I get really jealous of
you eastern and mid westerners having all those fun events.  <SMILE>

I look forward to putting faces to people that I talk too here.

See you there,

Dave Thompson

Westminster, CA

63 Spyder Vert