<VV> Wheel cylinder sizes

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 17:44:17 EDT 2008

>... my Rampy locks the rears first - but

I'm sure we all know that Corvair cars have about a 50-50 weight
distribution under moderate braking conditions --  FC's, because of the
driver / passenger location, do not -- they are nearly as light in the
rear when braking as an empty half ton pickup, based on my experience,
and our 95 van was heavier in the rear than most Rampys.

Wish I had an answer to the wheel cylnider size question, besides the
excellent advice to install an aftermarket proportioning valve.

Bill Strickland