<VV> Wheel cylinder sizes

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 18:04:00 EDT 2008

>Sure - but the question is, do early Corvairs lock the rears first?

imwrc (If My Wife Recalls Correctly), it was the rears -- but that was
on a164 ci 1960 4-dr with '64 rear springs and wide tires and not just a
stop but a true panic (I think that was before my metallic brake phase),
so I would expect that your mileage may vary -- yes, she was along for a
couple spectatular occurances resulting from  "over driving" -- the rear
sliding around surely saved us (just like it should).  She still married
me -- maybe she wanted to collect on the insurance?

Bill Strickland