<VV> getting rings to seat?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 19:42:50 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/28/2008 3:00:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
epssax at yahoo.com writes:

The PO rebuilt the engine about 5,000 miles ago and the rings have not
seated yet.  I have some blow-by issues as it is getting in my heater  system and
makes me a little sick every time I drive it with the heat  on.

 Not blowby... Oil LEAKING  outside the engine... new engine...  most likely
valve covers...

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Vist my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.