<VV> For Sale - 1966 Corsa Convertible

faith bennetts faithbennetts at att.net
Tue Oct 28 21:30:08 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,
  My name is Jim Bennetts and I live in Akron, Ohio. I have a 1966 4-speed 140 Corsa convertible that I would like to offer to VV community before I put it on E-bay. The body is straight with very little rust. Just a few blisters on the rocker panels. The paint is white with a black interior and black powered top. The carpeting and interior are original and in very good shape, no holes or tears. The engine has been rebuilt as well as all 4 carbs. It has new coil, Pertronix II ignition, new brake shoes and wheel cylinders, quick steering arms and rebuilt steering box. The gauge panel has been completely restored and the speedo/odometer rebuilt. All the gauges work and it has a modern clock.
      I have done all the work on it myself over the 6 years I have owned it and it is a strong runner that gets 25 mpg highway. The car came from Maryland originally and has not seen salt or rain since I have owned it. I want to find it a good home as with just a little more work, it could be a really beautiful car. It needs a new top and 2nd gear syncro. The paint is not bad but it could stand to be repainted.
    Anyone interested can contact me at faithbennetts at att.net or 330-733-2641 for more info or pictures.

         Thank you,
          Jim Bennetts