<VV> Corvair braking "problem"

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 29 08:53:26 EDT 2008

What 'seal' blew apart? I'm assuming something to do with the rear wheel
cylinders as that's why youn replaced them. I would also assume the rear
shoes got wet with brake fluid. Why wern't these replaced?
The late brakes are one of the best drum brake systems around. Perhaps the
rears wern't bled right, and there's air in the system.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net