<VV> Wheel cylinder sizes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Oct 29 11:40:14 EDT 2008

Thanks Bob.  Unfortunately that's not really an option on this car.
Also, I'm interested just from a curiosity perspective as to how well
the early brakes can be made to work.  I think with decent friction
materials and better drums that will be sufficient for at least an
occasional track day.

--Bryan