<VV> rear brake bias

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 29 19:43:11 EDT 2008

While I really don't mind the rears locking first -- it's the theory we
grew up with, and we learned to deal (drive) with it, but some of this
talk reminds me --

Current thinking, what with all the FWD cars out there, and at least a
couple lawsuits, is that you want to maintain control of the rear end of
the vehicle because you have the steering wheel to control the front --
go into any tire store, especially here in the Northwest, and try to get
them to mount just two snow tires on your car. Won't happen.  And they
will have some sort of handout (probably) to explain why, besides, their
lawyers won't let them ...

Bill Strickland