<VV> rear brake bias

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 00:16:08 EDT 2008

Bill....   The group you are speaking to here (well 98%?) learned on stick
shift cars with rear wheel drive and NO ABS.  Believe it or not - I still
prefer that, with Corvair (mandatory mention) being a prime example.  Well,
actually I prefer 4 wheel drive on snow or heavy rain, but then I don't
drive a Corvair once the salt goes down.

SO - tell me - if you could buy just 2 snow tires for your FWD car, where
would you mount them?  Front for steer or rear for brake?

Later, JR