<VV> Wheel cylinder sizes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Oct 29 21:32:31 EDT 2008

What, you got something against wagons?  Really, Bob, I'm disappointed.

;-)

Actually, this is the wagon project 3.0, a '62 700.  So, why *not*
use the Nissan drums - they are aluminum and should reject heat
considerably better, right?.  The only issue I can see is finding a
set, which may render the point moot.

The optional metallic brakes, BTW, used different size wheel
cylinders, 1" in the front instead of 7/8".

--Bryan