<VV> a new brake question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Oct 30 08:33:45 EDT 2008

Hi Brad,

By any chance, does your emergency brake not engage until the top of
the travel?  If so, try this - pull the emergency brake about halfway
up.  If that "fixes" the problem, you need to adjust the rear brakes
closer.  I found that I was leaving the brakes really loose when I
first put them together.

--Bryan