<VV> a new brake question

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Oct 30 08:34:51 EDT 2008

Brakes that 'pump up' generally need adjusting to get the shoes
or pads closer to the drum or disc.  Make sure the rears are adjusted.

Once that is a known consider 'run out' on the discs.  They need a
little to keep the pads from making constant contact with the discs
but it should be minimal.

The master cylinder should be a dual piston type specially for disc
brakes with a flow restriction on the front wheel system.
Ken P