<VV> BU-light switch

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Mon Sep 1 14:32:22 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions. The switch itself is okay but maybe it's a
depth problem concerning the gaskets or something is wrong in the
gearbox itself. The problem with taking the switch out is the oil
running out of the tranny.  I have to do some more under car stuff but
I'll wait for winter and enjoy the car a little more this summer. This
summer I've been using the Corvair more then usual and it's been a lot
of fun. Yesterday there was a big car show which we attended with the
dutch Corvair Club and we had a lot of lookers and questions.

Regards,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt