<VV> BU-light switch

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 09:53:41 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/1/2008 12:57:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl writes:

Was doing some work on the Corvair Saturday. I exchanged my non-
working bu-lights switch for a replacement but nothing changed. When  I
connect the two wires the lights come on. It looks like the  switch
(old and new) is not pressed in (enough). What is supposed to  activate
it in the transmission? I do feel the shifting is a little  harsh on my
car as well. Any tips are appreciated.

Hi  Guus!

1`  is there a Ball bearing in there?

2   I've heard the replacement switches  need different  thickness washer[s]
to adjust actuation.

Hope this helps

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

deal here.