<VV> [FC] Steering Wheel - FC . . and

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 13:13:00 EDT 2008

I am not sure how to take this statement below, here is why. The

At 11:08 8/30/2008 -0400, Lonzo  wrote:
>Dale,
>Wouldn't it have to be from a 63 Monza? The 64s had  the smaller diameter
>shaft.
>Just wondering.
>Take  care,

I couldn't find the original posts, but based on the above words, I  wanted
to drop-in a couple of notes.

All FCs used the same splines as the GM big car (Think Impala) for the same
year - and probably the same as used on almost every GM car in the last 60
years  - except the 64-66 Corvair car, (Non-telescoping column models only). Now,
 on other features, such as horn pass-through and turn signal cancelling,
the FC wheel may only match a few other models, my guess is, again, the big
car/truck models of the same year. Note that it has been 43 years since the last
FC rolled out of the factory, so many wheels have been swapped out.  Remember
the 60-63 Corvair car and the 67-69 Corvair car used the same big  spline as
the full size cars. - Seth Emerson

deal here.