<VV> Antique Auto Insurance

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:01:24 EDT 2008

I recently checked w/ hagerty about work driving. as long as I take it
occasionally, not as a work vehicle, they ok'd it. that means 6-8
times a month to show off.

they did ask how many drivers in the house, {me only} and how many
cars. They do want it parked in a garage, but i thought that was for
overnights, not all times. I like to park the loadside out front as a
converastion {read BRAG} piece.

bob

--
 FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN