<VV> Auto Insurance

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 10:07:31 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/3/2008 6:44:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dkeillor at tconcepts.com writes:

When considering "regular" insurance coverage, be sure you  understand
the difference between "stated" value and "agreed" value.   If you don't,
you may be in for a shock in the event of a total  loss.

Most states require insurance companies to :

1 Repair

2  Replace with "similar".

3  Compensate Monetarily

In my case.. State Farm in Calif.   does NOT   cover  1960's cars  for
Collision  or  Comprehensive!

So, In my case with 5 Vairs... 2 garages... I went with  Hagerty

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

deal here.