<VV> Hagarty Collector Car Auto Insurance

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 11:24:00 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/3/2008 8:02:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
upnorth1 at gmail.com writes:

They do want it parked in a garage, but I thought that was for  overnights,
not all times.

you are correct... to them   a car that is driveable... and  kept in a garage
is a sign of owner responsibility... and a good risk!

When I sent in the pictures of my cars.... they were in the garages they
were parked in...

The agent  commented that my "ultra low valued"  cars   were   ULTRA well
protected!

My highest value is $7500... 5 cars with 125 mile towing...    All for $294
per year!  That's FULL  coverage with $500,000  liability..

Admittedly when I register them in Oregon next year... it will go  up!

State Farm get's $89  per 6 months MORE on my 1 ton dually!   But my MC
insurance dropped!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.

deal here.