<VV> Auto Insurance

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 11:42:46 EDT 2008

Interesting how the same company has different rules in different states,
due to the different laws and actuarial tables.

Here in VA,  State Farm does issue comp and collison coverage for 60s cars
with "normal" insurance.

I don't know what goes in MD. But the guys at work are always complaining
of their high insurance costs in MD. Especially with the under 25 drivers.

Frank DuVal

In a message dated 9/3/2008 6:44:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,