<VV> Rochester Choke Plate

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed Sep 3 15:19:32 EDT 2008

Thanks Craig and Bryan, you were both right on it!  I loosened the screws
and the choke plate slid into position all by itself.  The '62 wagon it was
on has been getting poor mileage ever since I got it and I found this
problem when I finally decided to pull the carbs off.  Shoulda' done it long
ago but it had lots of other problems that needed attention also.
RonH

Subject: RE: Rochester Choke Plate