<VV> Antique Car Insurance

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 3 18:12:49 EDT 2008

If I do anything it would be to sell the car.  I hardly use it, my wife
won't ride in it, I've realize I don't get the enjoyment out of working on
old cars as I once did, and after going to a number of shows and cruise-in,
it's no fun either.  Cruise-ins are better than the shows.  Six hours in the
hot, humid heat on a hot black top parking lot, for a show is about 4 hours
more than I care to be there for.

The only problem is that the market is flooded with old cars, now that the
economy has gone bad.  I've never seen so many old cars sitting in peoples
yards with For Sale signs on them.  So I will keep it, until things return
to normal, whatever that is.

Russ Moorhouse
65 Corsa 2 dr htp 140 HP
http://mysite.verizon.net/corvair65/Stinky/index.htm