<VV> A/C harness, was: Clark's get their harnesses from M&H . . . make yourowndecision.

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 14:17:43 EDT 2008

I know that Clark's supplier will only build harnesses to GM factory spec
sheets. I tried to get them (thru Clark's) to build an a/c under-dash
circuit harness per my diagram (taken directly from a set stripped from an
original factory harness), but they refused. (The harness would be used to
add the a/c circuit to a non-a/c harness.) Clark's lists two a/c "add-in"
harnesses (C12043 & 3) that their supplier builds, but I have no idea how
to make them work. They "may" be built to duplicate the "dealer kit"
harness, but I couldn't figure them out. Anyway, for anyone installing a/c
into their car, I advise NOT to buy the harnesses Clark's lists. Build your
own. And anyone who wants a diagram, complete with dimensions and
plug/terminal part numbers, I have that available.

Also, parts C12046 and C9127 (green power wire) are the same part, and
C12047 is not used (to my knowledge) in a production car.

-Mark (Prez of the Air 'Vair Group)