<VV> Wiring harness replacement

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Sep 6 02:18:24 EDT 2008

Stephen, I do recommend (as have others) that you purchase your harnesses
from a Corvair vendor. They have sunk a lot of time working with M&H to
provide them the original harnesses to copy, verified the resulting
products, provided technical info, etc. so it's a nice way to say "thank
you" by supporting them.

I will say that there are some circumstances where working with M&H directly
makes sense. For example, I grafted most of a '67 Corvair front end to my
'66 500 coupe (not the body, but the collapsible steering column with hazard
flasher, dual master cylinder with pressure warning indicator, parking brake
warning light, etc.) This car has a Corsa dash so I worked with M&H to
essentially create what would have been a '67 Corsa dash harness.

--Kent