<VV> Ultra Van question

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 04:41:28 EDT 2008

I don't know if this will help, but I used to have Chrysler 300m and the
parking brake was a set of small brake shoes that operated against the
inside of the rear disc. Kind of like there was a miniature drum brake
system inside the rotor. If the brake rotors on the Ultra are a similar
size, maybe you could adapt it.

Lonny