<VV> Clark's get their harnesses from M&H Electrical in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Anarchyburger at aol.com Anarchyburger at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 14:00:02 EDT 2008

Most Corvair parts suppliers carry repro wiring harnesses and we all get
them from M&H Electrical in Santa Fe Springs, CA. I'm also pretty sure we  all
buy them at the "wholesale" pricing level so sell pricing depends on each
vendor's profit margin. Buyers aren't forced to go to one source. You can call  and
order from M&H directly or go online to their website _Reproduction Wiring
Harnesses for America's  Muscle Cars_ (http://www.wiringharness.com/)   and
download their catalog wit extensive Corvair  application listings. Their pricing
will be comparable to our vendor pricing or  perhaps slightly higher if you
shop around.

Jeff Williams