<VV> SECC event

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 7 23:24:20 EDT 2008

As most VV members will say "We wish we were there!!"
It is especially rewarding to hear how well the roadster ran after all your trials and troubles at previous events.  As with all of us autocrossers, the key words at the end, tell the story..............  "I'll try not to break the car before Nov."
That is the telling tale of someone who likes to push the limit, "of both man and machine".

Good on ya mate and keep the spirit and love of competition going, as we all need to, eh!

Dave, Calgary 68 Kelmark V8Vair, 66 Corsa 140-4 vert.